Adrienne Folse is owner and marketing strategist for Hippomatic, a national healthcare marketing agency providing strategy, branding, and marketing. If you would like to discuss your healthcare practice’s needs or challenges – schedule your 20 minute consultation with Adrienne.
:: Oh, go ahead, admit it.
If you could think of a way to get more patients through the door without marketing, you’d do it in a second.
Unfortunately, patients today have multiple choices when it comes to selecting a physician. It isn’t enough to be brilliant – you need a brilliant marketing plan as well. That’s where I come in.
Over the past 20+ years, I’ve worked with several clinical groups. Some with three clinicians, others with hundreds of employees in locations scattered all across the state. I’ve had the privilege of assisting many healthcare practices and their amazing doctors understand their brands, and then create sustainable marketing plans. With the right strategy and implementation, I can help you not only get more patients, but the kind of patients you’re looking for – consistently.
And just as you wouldn’t prescribe a course of treatment for a patient without a complete examination, I start every engagement with a thorough exploration of your organization, the market, your marketing, and brand perception. With that baseline of understanding, I then create a marketing plan to get you to the next level.
Now if you just want to doctor with your website and dabble in SEO, I’m probably not the person you need. But if you want to be able to trust your marketing to a professional so you can focus on your patients and your practice, you know who to call.
I can help if…
- You need a post Covid-19 plan and a pathway on how to get there.
- You are expanding your healthcare group and are ready to grow with minimal growing-pains.
- You want to do what works and stop reinventing the wheel.
- You have merged practices and need to develop a new brand.
- You want more than a cookie-cutter approach to healthcare marketing and are ready to stand out and have the right patients find you.
- You crave a more consistent approach to new patient generation.