Survey Results: Will Patients be Hesitant to Visit Providers Post-Pandemic?
What’s the probability your healthcare practice will return to normal patient levels as the government eases restrictions on clinical groups and private practices?
Almost Zero, and here’s why:
Spoiler alert: With so much uncertainty, it may take more than a simple email or phone call to patients for practices to bounce back to pre-coronavirus case volumes. You’ll have to activate and utilize communication tools and marketing strategies to convince them it’s safe to come back (you have those right?). Engaging them with education and information through a variety of marketing channels can help alleviate their fear and uncertainty.
1. Patients will be overly cautious
2. Know the message: address the highest priority items first
3. Patients lack clarity on coverage from health plans
Join Our Insights Email List!Get fresh insights from Hippomatic Marketing right to your inbox!
- Physicians and healthcare professionals remain the most trusted voices when it comes to COVID-19 community impact
- Telehealth is becoming more widely adopted
- Patient outlook is leaning more towards optimism
- Patients are primed and ready to listen to your advice and recommendations
- The timeline for “back to normal” got a little longer, so you have time to prepare
About the Author
Adrienne Folse is owner and marketing strategist for Hippomatic, a national healthcare marketing agency providing strategy, branding, and marketing. If you would like to discuss your healthcare practice’s needs or challenges – schedule your 20 minute consultation with Adrienne.
Hippomatic has been instrumental in representing PTI’s vision to our targeted audiences, both in our digital footprints and our direct to consumer efforts. They have served as our Chief Marketing Officer for the last 4 years. This is a very trustworthy organization who’s dedicated to understanding your business.
by Lawrence S. Salone - PTI
Their branding and marketing approach helped me build a successful practice. Adrienne and her team created a strong identity and brand for my pediatrics practice fifteen years ago. They did their research and then spent time listening to my ideas of what I wanted the brand to portray about me and my practice. I was very happy and excited with the creativity and professional quality she brought to the project. From the planning to the logo, website, and the newborn booklet....
by Dr. Heath - BOARD CERTIFIED PEDIATRICIAN